7 Ways to Positive Thinking
Here are your seven ways to positive thinking to make it through the week, even if you’re sitting on your favorite couch. An idea takes time to form in your head and is always at work while you are busy sitting.
Having a bit of positive thinking can help you realize things that are never thought possible. Thinking big is indeed the American Way, and that what made our country prosperous.
1. Take passionate action towards living your life by design. The talk is cheap. Action = deposits in the bank of a passionately authentic future. Without it, passion is void.
This is a perfect example where dreams are made of where you start by tinkering with your mind, then with your hands. And if the idea weakens, you can always go back to it later until you finish it.
2. Commit to yourself and those you love to create powerfully a life you can love. Instead of reacting, commit to creating from your heart and soul, out of love rather than fear. The ideal life dream will always be there, but a dream will still be a dream without motion. Be amazed as the transformation begins.
3. Recognize and embrace the thought that each moment is perfect regardless of its outcome. Whenever you hit on something that may appear too extreme, why not give it a shot and see if it will work. You will be surprised to see if there are other ways to get the task done on time. If you are not pleased with the outcome, decide to use that moment to learn from and make the appropriate shift.
4. Dwell completely in a place of gratitude. Learn to utilize what you have in your hands and make use of it in the most constructive way. Slipping into neediness will become less of a habit when you repeatedly shift towards gratitude, away from poverty consciousness.
5. Use a Passion Formula of Recognize/Reevaluate/Restore in place of the Should/Would/Could whirlwind. The former is based on increased knowledge and abundance, while the latter focuses on scarcity and lack. As you face people or tasks that may seem harder than scaling the Himalayas summit, allow yourself to realize that the task is just as important as giving out orders to your subordinates. You would rather be richly passionate!
6. Keep humor at the forefront of thought, laughing at and with yourself when possible. You may find yourself quite entertaining when you loosen up! I am yet to see a comedian ever go hungry even though his jokes are as ‘old as ice.’ Life has so much to offer to allow you to mope around in self-pity. Humor is lovely, very passionate: life-giving.
7. Believe that you are the architect of your destiny. No one can take your passionate future from you except for you! Create your life authentically. As long as there’s still breath in your body, there is no end to how much you can accomplish in a lifetime. The concept of thinking big is all about enjoying your work, which would celebrate a discovery born within your hands. Watch everything flow into place with perfect, passionate precision.
It’s interesting how people get wallowed up by something trivial as learning to use a computer nowadays. Top computer companies are manufacturing software that even the kids can do it. I don’t mean to be condescending, but that’s the idea of not having any positive thinking in your life. You’ll end up as a dim bulb in a dark corner. So instead of subjecting yourself to what you will be doomed for, make your path by taking the first step with a positive attitude.
Self Improvement advice free of charge
If only self-improvement advice were free and scattered around everywhere, there would be no problem regarding life, happiness, and success. But then again, this is life. And it does not work that way.
It is possible to take inspired and motivated action to survive your present situation and live the life you always dreamed of.
It is not that easy, though. You will have to come out of your comfort zones to discover potentials and opportunities waiting for you. You have to conquer your fear and take calculated risks. You have to stay focused and persevere despite the difficulties you will encounter.
Success does not come easy. It takes heart, passion, and time. Experience is also a factor. The learning you get everybody becomes your foundation. These are the things we do not need to pay for.
You have to work harder, dig deeper, and sacrifice more to attain your ambitions. No, you do not have to hate the world and feel bad when you encounter a difficult situation. Just remember the Law of Attraction. If you hate the world, the world will hate you back.
What can you do? Below is some free advice to help you when facing difficult situations in life. They will also serve as your guide to improve yourself.
1. Learn to love your current situation. See all the positive sides of life. Be enthusiastic. Love your boss, coworkers, family, friends, and even strangers you meet on the streets.
It may not be easy, but nothing is impossible with strong will power. Just do not fall in love so much that you totally forget about your dreams. Love, but try to hold on to reality.
2. Balance is the key. Dream and take some positive action to move you toward your goals. Take it one step at a time.
While you are slowly starting on the long journey to success, be patient and be as enthusiastic as possible. Do not hurry up too much that you totally forget how to enjoy life. Appreciate the beautiful things you will encounter on the journey.
One day, you will finally attain what you have always longed for. But when that day comes, do not look down on those who belittled you. Forgive and forget.
3. Stay humble. Do not criticize others when you see that you are becoming more successful than they are. Try to help them. Inject your positive aura into their personalities. When you give, you will yield back equal or greater rewards.
4. Are you ready to begin the journey? Start it with the courage and desire to improve your life. Survive and go through it with persistence, enthusiasm, and positive thinking. Finish it with a resounding bang of accomplishment and with the desire to help others succeed as well.
There is much other self-improvement advice that you will get as you get on with your daily life. Take note that you are not alone. There are others in much more difficult situations. That is why is there will be a shortage of free advice about self-improvement you can get from other people who are only too happy to help.
Want from negative to positive thinking now? Click here to schedule your complimentary discovery Session
To your success
Coach Lionel Sanabria