Success is a very expansive and indescribable concept, having many diverse definitions, significance and meanings for each individual. To really accomplish success, one has to create his own concept of success.
The fact is that success has trade offs, man negotiates all day as part of one’s journey for success. One negotiates with his own self and with others. Subtle sometimes, overt at other times, but negotiating occurs continuously, as your every need is met, as you appeal that your goals will be met.
As negotiation progresses, often you find yourself trading off ideas and even your own values as a person just to achieve success.
Note however that success, as with all things in life is not constant and that the only trade off that you will ever make in order to achieve financial, emotional and spiritual success is changing your attitude, for the better, turning the negative to positive and preparing yourself for the shortcomings that will come your way,it is well known that life will test you.
A successful individual understands this reality clearly. One would work persistently to establish success in all areas of his/her life.
The reality of life consists of happiness as well difficulties,believe or not there is a duality. Indeed, one can not stay away from difficulties, it is part of one’s journey through success, yet you can be very well prepared for it and know how to deal with it.
Is success accomplished by trading off one’s family for great wealth? Is success attained by trading health for money? Lasting and true success is realized by generating balance in every aspect of one’s life, adding prosperity in all forms everyday on a regular basis.
No trade off should be done and no sacrifice should be made, no transferring a certain goal in exchange of another when one gets to that particular position in his life or obtains something.
Keep in mind that when one gets to that specific position or obtains that certain item, there is no other trade off, but that success has progressed.
You trade off your old self to a new, positive and motivated person, living each day with gusto, zeal and zest working towards your set goals.
Success is never a destination, rather it is a journey that one embarks on daily. Success is achieved through giving emphasis on the importance of one’s blessings with affirmative thoughts, actions and words.
No need to trade off, success continues to flow, to thrive and to increase. One success should not die in exchange for another. Success is success, in all aspects!
Here are guidelines:
1. Determine what it is you want. Remember, you have the ability to have anything that you desire in your life. When you establish more goals, then there is the possibility that you will achieve more in life. Having a clear vision enables you to have direction what route to take and you are guaranteed that you will reach that goal.
2. Write down your goals. Write all of it down and affirm it. Make concrete plans and pull everything in your mind.
Writing your vision you enable you to pull your spiritual, physical, and emotional powers in position to accomplish your goals and vision. Your body, mind and the subconscious within will work together and attract positive forces.
3. Establish a “time frame” for all your vision and goals. Fix a target that you need to accomplish for a certain period of time. Set deadlines for your goals, so that there will be more possibility that you can accomplish it. Then, after you have accomplished a certain goal, move on to the next. This is what is meant by success that flows.
4. Accomplishing your goal takes work in succession. Make a record of the actions that you need to do so to accomplish each goal. Make it in such a manner that it will be easy for you to follow, such as the most important ones comes first.
5. Examine your list of activities and make sure they are in order. Work out on a step-by-step comprehensive plan to accomplish your goal. Never delay and accept no excuses, start on the first activity now! While you are working on an activity, do not go ahead and move to the next until you are finished.
Move ahead and never be afraid to achieve success in your own terms. There are no trade offs, just a stronger, more positive, more aggressive and more complete “you” will emerge. Success flows and you never have to trade off success in one aspect for another. Move on and live that life the way you want it to be one day at a time!
To your awakening