When fear knocks at the door of your mind, or when worry, anxiety, and doubt cross your mind, behold your vision, your goal and keep going even when fear is present.
Think of the infinite power within your subconscious mind, which you can generate by your thinking and imagining, and this will give you confidence, power, and courage.
Keep on, persevere, until the day breaks, and the shadows flee away.
Let’s Review your thought power, given to you if when you decide to use it…correctly.
1. The solution lies within the problem. The answer is in every question. Infinite intelligence responds to you as you call upon it with faith and confidence.
2. Habit is the function of your subconscious mind. There is no greater evidence of the marvelous power of your subconscious than the force and sway habit holds in your life. You are a creature of habit.
3. You form habit patterns in your subconscious mind by repeating a thought and act over and over again until it establishes tracks in the subconscious mind and becomes automatic, such as swimming, dancing, typing, walking, driving your car, etc.
4. You have freedom to choose. You can choose a good habit or a bad habit.
5. Whatever mental picture, backed by faith, you behold in your conscious mind, and your subconscious mind will bring to pass.
6. The only obstacle to your success and achievement is your own thought or mental image.
7. When your attention wanders, bring it back to the contemplation of your good or goal. Make a habit of this. This is called disciplining the mind.
8. Your conscious mind is the camera, and your subconscious mind is the sensitive plate on which you register or impress the picture.
9. The only jinx that follows anyone is a fear thought repeated over and over in the mind. Break the jinx by knowing that whatever you start you will bring to a conclusion in divine order. Picture the happy ending and sustain it with confidence.
10. To form a new habit, you must be convinced that it is desirable. When your desire to give up the bad habit is greater than your desire to continue, you are fifty-one percent healed already.
11. The statements of others cannot hurt you except through your own thoughts and mental participation. Identify yourself with your aim, which is peace, harmony, and joy. You are the only thinker in your universe.
12. Excessive drinking is an unconscious desire to escape. The cause of alcoholism is negative and destructive thinking. The cure is to think of freedom, sobriety, and perfection, and to feel the thrill of accomplishment.
13. Many people remain alcoholics because they refuse to admit it.
14. The law of your subconscious mind, which held you in bondage and inhibited your freedom of action, will give you freedom and happiness. It depends on how you use it.
15. Your imagination took you to the bottle or drugs; let it take you to freedom by imagining you are free.
16. The real cause of alcoholism or drug abuse is negative and destructive thinking. As a man thinketh in his heart [subconscious mind], so is he.
17. When fear knocks at the door of your mind, let faith in your higher power and all things good open the door.
Sample on how use Your Subconscious Mind to Remove Fear( False, Evidence, Appearing, Real)
One of my friends told me that he was invited to speak at a seminar. He said he was panic-stricken at the thought of speaking before a 250 people.
He overcame his fear this way: For several nights he sat down in an armchair for about five minutes and said to himself slowly, quietly, and positively, “I am going to master this fear. I am overcoming it now. I speak with poise and confidence.
I am relaxed and at ease.” He operated a definite law of mind and overcame his fear. The subconscious mind is amenable to suggestion and is controlled by suggestion.
When you still your mind and relax, the thoughts of your conscious mind sink down into the subconscious through a process similar to osmosis, whereby fluids separated by a porous membrane intermingle.
As these positive seeds, or thoughts, sink into the subconscious area, they grow after their kind, and you become poised, serene, and calm.
Man’s greatest enemy….
It is said that fear is man’s greatest enemy. Fear is behind failure, sickness, and poor human relations. Millions of people are afraid of the past, the future, old age, insanity, and death.
Fear is a thought in your mind, and you are afraid of your own thoughts. A little boy can be paralyzed with fear when he is told there is a boogieman under his bed that is going to take him away. When his father turns on the light and shows him there is no boogieman, he is freed from fear.
The fear in the mind of the boy was as real as if there really was a boogie man there. He was healed of a false thought in his mind. The thing he feared did not exist. Likewise, most of your fears have no reality. They are merely a conglomeration of sinister shadows and shadows have no reality.
Do the thing you fear…
Ralph Waldo Emerson, philosopher and poet, said, “Do the thing you are afraid to do, and the death of fear is certain.” There was a time when I was filled with unutterable fear when standing before an audience.
The way I overcame it was to stand before the audience, do the thing I was afraid to do, and the death of fear was certain. When you affirm positively that you are going to master your fears, and you come to a definite decision in your conscious mind, you release the power of the subconscious, which flows in response to the nature of your thought.
So right now, as you finish reading this article, let the image of fear…disappear and let the ability to FEEL EXCITED AND READY…in your daily life, be your inner motivation to growth.
Live in harmony, peace and love…always
To your success…Life Coach Lionel Sanabria
Here is a great way to get started on a new journey Click here to send an email to Coach Lionel and request your complimentary discover Strategy Session