If you clear your mind to increase your mind power, there is a great possibility that you will feel and act from a strong place of peace and resolve.
A lot of people carry around with them a lot of “baggage” from the past in their minds.
People carry around with them a lot of emotional attention that you could be doing without and focusing on something more productive instead!
Are you like this?
If you are, I bet it has a negative influence on your confidence and self esteem on a daily basis, but use the following approach to clear your mind and increase mind power.
Take a look at your life and get rid of this baggage by asking yourself a series of questions and by completing the following exercise.
In effect, what we are doing is making certain tasks “complete”, drawing a line under them and moving on.
Another term for this is “psychological completion” or just “completion”
The following set of questions can be taken at one sitting or over a number of hours/days.
By writing the answers down them become more formal.
Get to it and watch your confidence soar!
1. Putting up with!
• Make a list of 10 things that you are putting up with at home.
• Make a list of 10 things that you are putting up with at work.
• Make a list of 10 things that you are putting up with in any other area of your life.
• Make an action plan to get rid of/communicate these things that you have been putting up with now.
2. Unfinished matters!
• Make a list of things that are unresolved / unfinished in your life now.
• Make an action plan of how to reduce this number!
• Do you need to clear the air with anyone? If so, just do it! Life is too short!
• Did you ever say that you were going to call someone or keep in touch with someone yet have done nothing about it? If yes, call them or send an email to them today.
3. Your standards!
• Write down the standards that you have been saying to yourself that you should have; let go of these and write down a list of the standards that you are going to have in your life from this day forward.
• List 5 people who you admire the most. Identify their greatest qualities, behavior and how they lead their life. What standards so they have? What standards could you raise starting today to be more like them?
• Respect that other people standards will be different from your own. Think of 5 close colleagues or friends – what are their standards and how are they different to yours?
By completing these exercises you will be able to focus more on the here the now and make a better future for you.
You will now be able to let go of some of the things that have been taking up your valuable attention units – those things that knock your self esteem and confidence…so start today…now…this very moment.
To your success…your coach Lionel Sanabria
Here is a great way to get started on a new journey Click here to send an email to Coach Leo and request your complimentary discover Strategy Session